Episode 093 | Teaching Toddlers to Obey
Air Date: October 24, 2022
Episode Description: Is your toddler challenging your authority, but you aren’t sure if he’s old enough to learn to obey? Are you wondering if your toddler might be too young for consequences? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss the importance of teaching obedience and taking advantage of every opportunity to point our children to their need for Jesus.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Mark your calendars–We’re going to start airing new episodes on TUESDAYS starting in December!
In case you missed it:
- Scripture Songs:
- Kid Quip: "Sick bucket" for toys
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s best-selling book, Don’t Make Me Count to Three & the 6-week study guide
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com