Episode 014 | When Parents Excuse Disobedience, Part 1
Air Date: April 26, 2021
Episode Description: Are you concerned that your child might be too young to understand what it means to obey? Do you find yourself making excuses when your child acts out? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss the importance of obedience and how parents can avoid power struggles when kids disobey in public.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Click here to get in on the Instagram giveaway!
- 2 bundles of all of Ginger’s resources - one for the winner and one for the friend the winner tags in the comments
- To enter - just follow Ginger on Instagram and tag your friends in the comments
- Find out more about Simply Charlotte Mason
Click each image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s audio series, Reaching the Heart of Your Child (available in CD format or digital download) and an extra 10% off Ginger’s Wise Words for Moms bundle deal
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center