Episode 015 | When Parents Excuse Disobedience, Part 2
Air Date: May 3, 2021
Episode Description: Have you ever thought that you love your children too much to discipline them? Do you find yourself making excuses when your child acts out? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for part 2 of When Parents Excuse Disobedience as they discuss how to get our children to recognize sin, take ownership of it, and ask for forgiveness.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Click here to get in on the Instagram giveaway!
- 2 bundles of all of Ginger’s resources - one for the winner and one for the friend the winner tags in the comments
- To enter - just follow Ginger on Instagram and tag your friends in the comments
- Article: Laying Down the Rails
- Article: Is Your Child Strong-Willed or Weak-Willed?
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Philippians 2:3
- Titus 2:11-12
- Psalm 46:1
- Isaiah 41:10
- Romans 7:21-23
- 1 John 1:9
- Romans 8:1
- Colossians 3:20
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- Proverbs 23:13-14
- Hebrews 12:11
- Proverbs 13:24
- Philippians 3:13-14
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center