Episode 075 | Understanding Trauma Behaviors with Sonia Martin
Air Date: June 20, 2022
Episode Description: Are you a parent who wants to know more about how to care for children who have experienced trauma? Are you wondering what we even mean by trauma behaviors? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Sonia Martin, as they discuss practical help for parents dealing with negative behaviors exhibited by children who’ve experienced neglect and abuse. This episode is helpful for any parent who wants to learn how to shepherd their children with grace and wisdom.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
Lifeline Resources: https://lifelinechild.org/articles/
Quick Tip: Adjust your expectations
- Live stream presentations for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and other moms groups
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com