Episode 058 | Parenting Foster and Adoptive Children with Sonia Martin
Air Date: February 21, 2022
Episode Description: Are you a foster or adoptive parent who could use some expert advice on how to better care for your children? Do you have an overly emotional biological child and are looking for practical methods to help them cope? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Sonia Martin, as they discuss how to care for adoptive and foster children in a way that honors God and acknowledges the trauma they’ve experienced. Whether you’re parenting adoptive, foster or biological children, be encouraged with practical tools and solutions to help develop healthy emotions.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sonia’s Videos
- Lifeline Children's Services Resource Library:
Quick tip - keep it simple!
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Ginger & Al have new children’s book series you can pre-order right now on Amazon - Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 58 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Teach Them Diligently, $20 off ticket order code: GINGER