Episode 133 | Protecting Kids from Sexual Abuse
Air Date: August 1, 2023
Episode Description: Are you unsure how to equip your kids to protect themselves from sexual abuse? Would you like practical advice on teaching them about inappropriate touch without robbing them of their innocence or instilling fear? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how parents can help children recognize the warning signs of sexual predators and how to respond wisely.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Quick Tip: Gratitude before driving the car
- Women’s event or parenting event
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s audio series Reaching the Heart of Your Child (which is available in CD format or digital download)
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- GWN | gwnews.com/