Episode 094 | When Parents are Tired
Air Date: October 31, 2022
Episode Description: Are you in such a busy season of life with parenting littles that you feel tired all the time? Are you being pulled in so many different directions all day long that you struggle to find time to spend with the Lord? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss the importance of being intentional about crying out to God for help and trusting in Him for renewed strength.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- New City Catechism
In case you missed it:
Quick Tip: Couples praying in the morning
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Find links to anything mentioned in Episode 94 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com