Episode 092 | Creative Consequences
Air Date: October 17, 2022
Episode Description: Do you struggle to figure out age-appropriate consequences for your children? Are you concerned that chore-related consequences will prove counterproductive in teaching your children a good work ethic? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss ideas for various consequences and what God’s Word has to say on the matter.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Big News: We’re going to start airing new episodes on TUESDAYS starting in December!
In case you missed it:
- More from Episode 85:
- Sonya Shafer’s Resources:
- Free e-book “The Way of the Will”
- Video workshop “One Word Can Change Everything”
- Blog post / podcast video on “Will” as part of the Core Values of CM series
- Blog post/ podcast video on “Training the Will” as part of a Habits Q & A series
- Kid Quip: Children eating boogers
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s Wise Words for Moms chart bundle deal
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com