Episode 087 | Consequences and Special Needs Kids with Sonya Shafer
Air Date: September 12, 2022
Episode Description: Are you uncertain how, when, and if to discipline a child with special needs? Would you like to hear from a mama who can empathize with your unique parenting challenges? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Sonya Shafer, as they talk about how to pick your battles and what the consequences might look like for children with special needs.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Sonya Shafer’s Resources:
- Quick Tip: Limited choices with young kids
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s book, Don’t Make Me Count to Three & the 6-week study guide
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com