Episode 086 | Obedience and Special Needs Kids with Sonya Shafer
Air Date: September 5, 2022
Episode Description: Do you desire to parent your children in a Biblical way but wonder what that looks like for a child with special needs? Could you use some practical wisdom and encouragement from a mama who truly understands your unique challenges? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Sonya Shafer, as they discuss questions we can ask ourselves in order to avoid making incorrect assumptions about any of our children.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Sonya Shafer’s Resources:
- Quick Tip: Reading books alphabetically
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s book, I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com