Episode 083 | Helping Kids with Big Emotions
Air Date: August 15, 2022
Episode Description: Does your child have an emotional meltdown over every little thing? Are you at a loss for how to help your overly sensitive child process and respond to their emotions in healthy ways? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how we can help our children take their big emotions to God in prayer.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Quick tips:
- Take 3 deep breaths, and if necessary, get down to eye level with kids and take deep breaths with them.
- Don’t give too many instructions at once to younger children because that can overwhelm them. Break instructions down into one small task at a time.
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to anything mentioned in Episode 83 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Matthew 11:28-30
- 1 Peter 5:7
- Psalm 4
- Jeremiah 29:12-13
- Psalm 5:1
- Psalm 22:1
- Psalm 27:7
- Psalm 27:1
- Phillipians 4:6-7
- Psalm 29:11
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Proverbs 22:6
- 1 Corinthians 11:1
- Psalm 13
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com