Episode 063 | A Story FOR KIDS about Whining
Air Date: March 28, 2022
Episode Description: Is your child struggling with whining, but you haven’t had much success in getting to the heart of the issue? Have you tried everything you know to try, but you aren’t seeing any change? Then grab the kids and join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for a special episode addressing the issue of whining as Ginger reads the first book in her children’s book series, Sam and the Sticky Situation.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Let Ginger know which story your kids think would be the most fun to read
Watch the Instagram post with Ginger and Al opening the books for the first time, then comment on the post)
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com