Episode 011 | When Kids Whine
Air Date: April 5, 2021
Episode Description: Do your kids whine when they don’t get their way or even as a general means of communicating? Ever wondered why they whine and how you should react? Join Katy and me as we discuss how to help your child break the bad habit of whining.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
(Click each picture to link directly to the item)
Amazon Affiliate Links (click here for more information)
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s newest parenting book, I Can't Believe You Just Said That!
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Proverbs 25:28
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Titus 2:12
- John 15:11
- Proverbs 15:1
- Romans 1:25
- 1 Timothy 6:17
- 1 John 5:21
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!