Episode 051 | Time-Outs and Kids Who "Forget"
Air Date: January 10, 2022
Episode Description: Are you unsure about whether or not timeout is an effective consequence? Are you concerned that you spend too much time on correction and not enough time on connection? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how you can use time-outs and ways to move forward in confidence with correction.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Submit questions for Alex: Instagram | Facebook
In case you missed it:
Quick tip - Awana time for date night
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10