Episode 050 | Teaching Siblings to Resolve Conflict Biblically
Air Date: January 3, 2022
Episode Description: Are your kids constantly arguing and bickering? Does it seem to be their life mission to aggravate and push one another’s buttons? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they talk about how to encourage your kids to resolve conflicts on their own in ways that will nurture their relationships with one another.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- In case you missed it:
Quick tip - Reheating leftovers such as roast
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10