Episode 017 | Q & A Day: When Marriage is Hard, Part 2
Air Date: May 17, 2021
Episode Description: Is it possible to forgive what seems unforgivable and love what seems unlovable? Can God really heal the hurt of a broken marriage and restore it into something beautiful? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for “Q & A Day: When Marriage is Hard, Part 2” where we continue discussing how the Lord can use perseverance through a difficult marriage for His glory.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
“How it All Began, Part 1 & 2” & “Q & A Day: When Marriage is Hard, Part 1” in case you missed any of those:
What is Nouthetic Counseling?
Is there any difference between biblical counseling and Christian psychology or Christian counseling? https://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/biblicalcounseling.html
Find a Biblical counselor: https://biblicalcounseling.com/
When Kids Won’t Bow to Your Idols: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/when-kids-wont-bow-to-your-idols/
- 2021 Kansas Homeschool Expo on May 21st and 22nd
- Ginger and Katy will be there and would love to meet you!
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s book, Guiltless Living
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Philippians 3:13-14
- Ephesians 2:4-5
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- 1 John 1:9
- 1 Corinthians 7:15-16
- Romans 5:3-5
- Romans 12:12
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center