Episode 016 | Q & A Day: When Marriage is Hard, Part 1
Air Date: May 10, 2021
Episode Description: Is it possible for an unhappy marriage to ever be happy again? Can God really heal the hurt of a broken marriage and restore it into something beautiful? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how the Lord can use perseverance through a difficult marriage for His glory.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “How it All Began, Part 1 & 2” in case you missed either of those:
- What is Nouthetic Counseling?
Is there any difference between biblical counseling and Christian psychology or Christian counseling? https://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/biblicalcounseling.html
Find a Biblical counselor: https://biblicalcounseling.com/
- 2021 Kansas Homeschool Expo on May 21st and 22nd
- Ginger and Katy will be there and would love to meet you!
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s book, Guiltless Living
Find links to the books mentioned in Episode 16 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront.
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mark 2:17
- 1 Peter 3:18
- Philippians 3:13-14
- James 5:16
- Matthew 7:3-5
- 1 Peter 4:8
- Proverbs 10:12
- Colossians 3:13
- Proverbs 19:11
- Romans 8:26
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center