Episode 157 | Homeschooling with Confidence with Jamie Erickson
Air Date: January 16, 2024
Episode Description: Are you a homeschooling mom who could use a little more confidence that you’re doing it well? Or are you considering homeschooling, and wondering if you have what it takes to give your children a good education? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Jamie Erickson, as they discuss some common fears holding parents back from homeschooling and how the Gospel speaks to those fears and helps us build confidence in the homeschool day.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
Jamie’s Quick Tip: Choose a call to worship for the year and play that to start the homeschool day.
- Find out more about Jamie at:
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- The World and Everything in It | wng.org/podcasts/the-world-and-everything-in-it
- CTC Math | ctcmath.com
- Concurrently | wng.org/podcasts/concurrently