Episode 149 | A Heart of Gratitude
Air Date: November 21, 2023
Episode Description: Do your kids show more attitude than gratitude? Are you looking for ways to cultivate an attitude of thankfulness in your kids? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss the importance of training up and guiding thankful hearts and how we can encourage our children to live out biblical gratitude.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
Be sure to follow Ginger on Instagram (@Ginger.Hubbard) for all the details on how to enter our upcoming Moms Getaway Giveaway in March of 2024 – stay tuned for that giveaway coming up right after Thanksgiving
- Lifeline Child - Stand for Orphans
Quick Tip: Get the Wise Words for Moms chart bundle deal!
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s childrens book series & $10 off the bundle deal including Sam and the Sticky Situation, Chloe and the Closet of Secrets, & Shawn and His Amazing Shrinking Sister
Wise Words for Moms chart bundle deal
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- The World and Everything in It | wng.org/podcasts/the-world-and-everything-in-it
- CTC Math | ctcmath.com
- Concurrently | wng.org/podcasts/concurrently