Episode 147 | Holidays with Difficult Relatives
Air Date: November 7, 2023
Episode Description: Does spending the holidays with difficult relatives have you in knots? Are you anxious and stressed out just thinking about everyone being in the same house all at once? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how we can interact in ways that show love and respect for your relatives, honor Christ, and share His love this holiday season.
Follow Ginger on Instagram (@Ginger.Hubbard) for information on how to enter our upcoming giveaway!
Details coming up right after Thanksgiving!
- Kid Quip: “It was the old man”
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s childrens book series & $10 off the bundle deal including Sam and the Sticky Situation, Chloe and the Closet of Secrets, & Shawn and His Amazing Shrinking Sister
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 147 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront (Affiliate links)
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
- Philippians 4:6-7
- Proverbs 19:11
- 1 Peter 2:17
- Matthew 5:43-47
- John 7
- Proverbs 12:18
- 2 Timothy 2:23
- Proverbs 17:28
- Proverbs 11:2
- Philippians 2:3-4
- 1 Peter 3:9
- Proverbs 17:9
- Ephesians 4:2-3
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- The World and Everything in It | wng.org/podcasts/the-world-and-everything-in-it
- CTC Math | ctcmath.com
- Concurrently | wng.org/podcasts/concurrently