Episode 146 | A Biblical Look at Psychiatric Diagnoses with Ed Welch
Air Date: October 31, 2023
Episode Description: Do you panic a little when you recognize yourself or your children in descriptions like “OCD,” “bipolar disorder,” or “ADHD”? Have you or your child been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder and you’d like to understand if or how it correlates with a spiritual problem? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan, along with special guest Ed Welch, as they discuss how we can turn to Scripture for guidance on how to navigate and understand the spiritual implications of a psychiatric diagnosis.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- More about Ed Welch:
Quick tip: Mix up the way you engage with your children. Share some of your own experiences, what you’re learning in your quiet time, etc, to get them talking.
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 146 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That!
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- The World and Everything in It | wng.org/podcasts/the-world-and-everything-in-it
- CTC Math | ctcmath.com
- Concurrently | wng.org/podcasts/concurrently