Episode 142 | Protecting Kids from Pornography
Air Date: October 3, 2023
Episode Description: Are you looking for ways to shield the minds, hearts, and souls of your children from the damaging and destructive effects of pornography? Would you like insights on how to equip them with the tools they need to be able to quickly recognize and rightly respond to pornographic images without robbing them of their innocence? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss practical ways we can protect our kids from pornography and how we can help our children who have already been exposed to it, whether accidentally or intentionally.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Common Sense Media Article
Gabb Wireless, promo code: GINGER
- Gryphon Router
- Convenent Eyes App
- Victory App
- Instagram Parental Controls
Special note: We know we’re still a few months out from Christmas, but we need your help as we work on a special Christmas traditions episode! We’d love for you to share your family’s favorite Christmas traditions to celebrate the season. You can respond to this email, reply on our Instagram or Facebook story or post, or send us a direct message on social media.
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 142 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- The World and Everything in It | wng.org/podcasts/the-world-and-everything-in-it
- CTC Math | ctcmath.com
- Concurrently | wng.org/podcasts/concurrently