Episode 134 | Building News Literacy in Our Kids with Kelsey Reed
Air Date: August 8, 2023
Episode Description: Are you concerned that exposing your kids to the news might evoke confusion and fear in their hearts? Do you avoid discussing what’s going on in the world as a means to protect your kids from evil? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan, along with special guest Kelsey Reed, as they discuss how we can help our kids navigate spiritually and culturally challenging situations presented in the news and how we can see God working through it all.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- For more from Kelsey:
Quick Tip: Have the kids cook the meal they chose during meal planning time
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That!
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 134 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- World Watch | worldwatch.news/ginger