Episode 115 | Shepherding a Teen's Heart with Tedd Tripp
Air Date: March 28, 2023
Episode Description: Are you struggling with how to reach the heart of your teenager? Do you find that the older they get, the less they want to listen to your counsel, and the less influence you have in their lives? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan, along with special guest Tedd Tripp, as they discuss how parents can help teenagers understand what it means to fear the Lord and how we should change our methods of training and instructing as children move into the teen years.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Quick tip - Speak criticism in person; praise in writing
- Tedd Tripp’s Resources:
- Women’s event or parenting event
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s bundle deal of ALL of her resources!
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- World Watch | worldwatch.news/ginger