Episode 113 | Resetting Parental Authority
Air Date: March 14, 2023
Episode Description: Have you blown it in more ways than you care to admit as a parent? Do you wish you could go back and do things differently with your child? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how we can rest in the assurance of Christ’s promises when it comes to resetting parental authority and our relationship with our kids.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- In case you missed it:
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- World Watch | worldwatch.news/ginger