Episode 110 | Lying and Whining
Air Date: February 21, 2023
Episode Description: Does your child struggle with lying or whining and you aren’t sure how to get to the heart of those frustrating issues? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how to address these problems from a biblical and practical standpoint.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Baby Sign Language Article
Quick Tip: Food coloring in potty
- Women’s event or parenting event
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
Find links to the book mentioned in Episode 110 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront.
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com