Episode 102 | The Positive Experience of Biblical Discipline
Air Date: December 27, 2022
Episode Description: Does the term “biblical discipline” stir up negative feelings for you? Do you dread having to biblically discipline your children because you view it as a terrible experience for everyone involved? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they look at how we can view the act of disciplining our children in a positive light when it’s administered in accordance with Scripture.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Quick Tip - Reading aloud while eating
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s bundle deal of ALL of her resources!
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com