Episode 101 | When Parents Are Not On the Same Page
Air Date: December 20, 2022
Episode Description: Do you and your spouse not see eye-to-eye on the way your children should be raised? Are you frustrated because it seems that everything you’re doing is being undone by your spouse? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how you can work toward being on the same page.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Negative effects of not being on the same page:
- It causes division and disharmony in the marriage
- It causes confusion and insecurities in the hearts of the children
It often leads children to manipulate one parent against the other, which takes the marriage problems to a whole new level
- How to work toward being on the same page:
- Go to your husband and talk about your concerns regarding your lack of unity in parenting
Listen/read teachings on biblical parenting
- Send us your ideas for nurturing your marriage & fun date nights
- Email them to email@example.com
- Kid Quip - "My hurry is broken"
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Don’t Make Me Count To Three, Don’t Make Me Count To Three 6-Week Study Guide, & the CD & digital version of Reaching the Heart of Your Child
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com