Episode 100 | Shepherding a Child's Heart with Tedd Tripp
Air Date: December 13, 2022
Episode Description: Are you looking for a fresh viewpoint and practical insights for how to better shepherd the hearts of your children? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan, along with special guest Tedd Tripp, as they discuss what it means to approach parenting from a biblical, Christ-oriented perspective and the importance of heart-training over behavior modification.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Quick tip - Determine the appropriate use of technology before you open the box
- Tedd Tripp’s Resources:
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s Wise Words for Moms chart bundle deal–buy 3 get a 4th chart for free
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com