Episode 095 | When Parents are Frustrated
Air Date: November 7, 2022
Episode Description: Are you worn out from training, instructing, and disciplining your children day in and day out? Are you frustrated that all your efforts don’t seem to make much of a difference in their behavior? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for part two of their three-part series on child training trials, focusing on the importance of standing strong in the daily battle to help our children take hold of the victory they have in Christ.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Big News: We’re going to start airing new episodes on TUESDAYS starting in December!
In case you missed it:
Kid Quip: Mullet instead of omelet
- Click here to hear Gracen call watermelon “yomama”
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com