Episode 090 | Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? [Best of 2021]
Air Date: October 3, 2022
Episode Description: Do you wonder whether or not Halloween is just a harmless night of costumes and candy? Are you confused about whether or not, as a Christian, you should participate in an occasion with such questionable pagan roots? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss whether or not Christians should celebrate Halloween and offer some encouragement for those who might be on the fence about participating.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “Take Halloween Captive”
Quick tip: fruit fly control
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com