Episode 082 | The Biblical Role of Grandparents with Dr. Josh Mulvihill
Air Date: August 8, 2022
Episode Description: Are you looking for ways to be a positive influence and role model for your grandkids and point them to Jesus? Are you concerned about how your grandkids are being raised, but don’t know what to do about it? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Dr. Josh Mulvihill, as they discuss what scripture says about the importance of grandparents speaking wisdom and godliness into the lives of their grandkids and how we can leave a lasting impact on generations to come.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Quick tip: Once a week video call memorizing scripture with grandkids
- Josh’s resources:
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to Josh’s books mentioned in Episode 82 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com