Episode 079 | Surviving Road Trips with Kids
Air Date: July 18, 2022
Episode Description: Are road trips with your kids “driving” you crazy? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they share some helpful tips and ideas to make traveling with kids more fun for them and less stressful for parents.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Read-Aloud Revival podcast
Kid Quip: Road trip game
- Live stream presentations for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and other moms groups
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 79 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com