Episode 078 | Prevention and Help for Homeschool Burnout with Zan Tyler
Air Date: July 11, 2022
Episode Description: Are you overwhelmed or worn out with homeschooling? Do you cringe when it’s time to work on yet another week's worth of lesson plans? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Zan Tyler, as they discuss what you can do if you’re battling burnout and ways to prevent it if you’re new to homeschooling.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- 1000 Hours Outside
- Zantyler.com for more information
- Find her book at any of the places she’s speaking
Quick tip: worry less and enjoy your kids more - tell them you love them and hug them every day!
- July 19-21 - Online Homeschool Party - speakers, giveaways, discounts
- Register by 9am ET on July 19
- Live stream presentations for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and other moms groups
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That!
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com