Episode 074 | Can Biblical Discipline Lead to Resentment?
Air Date: June 13, 2022
Episode Description: Are you concerned that biblical discipline might cause your children to resent you or, worse, resent God? Has your child’s bad behavior and your discipline methods gotten so far out of control that it’s time for a parent/child reset? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how we can train our children in the ways of the Lord and encourage them to exercise spiritual wisdom as a part of their everyday lives.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- In case you missed it:
Quick tip: Grocery bags for dirty diapers
- Live stream presentations for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and other moms groups
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 74 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com