Episode 072 | Talking to Kids About Sex
Air Date: May 30, 2022
Episode Description: Do you dread having the sex talk with your kids because you’re unsure about when and how to get started? Do you avoid questions that might lead to discussions about sex or anything at all associated with what happens behind closed doors? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how we can have healthy conversations with our kids about sex and help them view it through a biblical lens.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
SIECUS Position Statement: https://siecus.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Position-Statements-2018-2.pdf
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 72 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Don’t Make Me Count to Three: A Mom’s Look at Heart-Oriented Discipline, as well as the six-week study guide
Ginger & Al have new children’s book series available now - Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com