Episode 067 | A Story for KIDS about Lying
Air Date: April 25, 2022
Episode Description: Is your child struggling with lying, but you haven’t had much success in getting to the heart of the issue? Have you tried everything you know to try, but you aren’t seeing any change? Then grab the kids and join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for a special episode addressing the issue of lying as Ginger reads the second book in her children’s book series, co-authored with Al Roland, called Chloe and the Closet of Secrets.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Live stream presentations for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and other moms groups
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Sam and the Sticky Situation & Chloe and the Closet of Secrets
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
- BJU Press Homeschool | bjupresshomeschool.com