Episode 057 | When Kids Interrupt
Air Date: February 14, 2022
Episode Description: Would you like to enjoy having an adult conversation without someone yanking on your arm and yelling, “Hey, mom! Hey, mom!” Would you like to teach your children to be respectful and not interrupt…but do it in a way that also shows respect for them? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how to get your kids to put off interrupting and put on kindness and consideration for others.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ignite Women’s Conference - St Louis, MO
- March 25th-27th
- $30 off with code “GH30”
Find out more details and register at ignitewomen.org
- Still Face Experiment
Quick tip - Spray bottle with soapy water
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Teach Them Diligently, $20 off ticket order code: GINGER