Episode 056 | When Kids Tease
Air Date: February 7, 2022
Episode Description: Is all the constant teasing in your home driving you crazy? Ever wonder what the Bible has to say about the topic? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how to address teasing with your children and the importance of teaching your kids to consider others above themselves.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Gospel Coalition article on sarcasm
Quick tip - Wise Words for Moms Chart "necklace"
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- John 13:34
- Ephesians 4:29
- Phillipians 2:3-4
- Matthew 7:12
- Ephesians 4:25
- Proverbs 26:18-19
- Matthew 5:37
- Ephesians 4:15
- 2 Kings 2:23-25
- Proverbs 17:5
- I Thessalonians 5:11
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Teach Them Diligently, $20 off ticket order code: GINGER