Episode 053 | Being a Smart Stepmom with Laura Petherbridge
Air Date: January 24, 2022
Episode Description: Are you wanting to be the best stepmom you can be, but your efforts aren’t bringing about the results you desire? Did you have high hopes of thriving as a stepmom, but now it’s about just surviving? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan along with special guest, Laura Petherbridge, as they discuss some of the challenges for parenting stepchildren and encouragement for stepmoms as they navigate their roles.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Find out more about Laura and her resources at TheSmartStepmom.com
Quick tip - make sure you make the main thing the main thing!
- Ignite Women’s Conference is going to take place in St Louis, MO March 25th-27th
Find out more details and register at ignitewomen.org
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 53 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
Ginger & Al have new children’s books you can pre-order right now on Amazon
Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Teach Them Diligently, $20 off ticket order code: GINGER