Episode 041 | Nurturing Your Child's Faith
Air Date: November 1, 2021
Episode Description: Do you long for your children to truly know and love Jesus to the point that they pursue Him with all their hearts? Are you looking for ways to encourage your children to have a personal relationship with Jesus, but you aren’t sure how to go about doing that? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss what we as parents can do to nurture our children’s faith.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you missed it:
- Alex singing the books of the Bible
- Click here to get in on the Instagram GIVEAWAY!
- Entire set of Lee Ann Mancini’s Adventures of the Sea Kids books
- To enter - like the post on Instagram, follow Ginger, and tag your friends in the comments
- How to Purchase -
- Mind Palace: Build a Memory Palace
- App: Verses
Christian Heroes Then and Now
- To Every Nation
Quick tip: Sealing travel bottles
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Don’t Make Me Count to Three! & Don’t Make Me Count to Three! companion study guide
Scripture Songs CD
Find links to everything mentioned in Episode 41 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10