Episode 040 | Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
Air Date: October 25, 2021
Episode Description: Do you wonder whether or not Halloween is just a harmless night of costumes and candy? Are you confused about whether or not, as a Christian, you should participate in an occasion with such questionable pagan roots? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss whether or not Christians should celebrate Halloween and offer some encouragement for those who might be on the fence about participating.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “Take Halloween Captive”
Quick tip: fruit fly control
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
- Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
Click the image to go directly to the item
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!