Episode 037 | When Kids Manipulate
Air Date: October 4, 2021
Episode Description: Do your younger kids cry, whine, beg, or throw temper tantrums to get what they want? Do your older kids accuse, criticize, give you the cold shoulder or withhold affection to try to manipulate your authority? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how to recognize and respond wisely when children try to use manipulative words and tactics to get their way.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- We’re now offering a women’s conference and parenting conference!
Go to gingerhubbard.com for more information
In case you missed it:
Quick Tip: Food coloring in toilet
Click the image to go directly to the item
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Rainbow Resource Center
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Gabb Wireless, $30 off code: GINGER