Episode 035 | How to Lead Your Child to Christ, Part 1
Air Date: September 20, 2021
Episode Description: Is your ultimate goal in parenting to lead your children to Jesus, but you aren’t sure how to do that? Do you struggle with having natural conversations with your kids about God without sounding preachy or awkward? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss the importance of being discerning and cautious as we lead our children to Christ.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Quick Tip - Rock, paper, scissors to decide who changes the diapers!
Click the image to go directly to the item
Find links to this book mentioned in Episode 35 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- James 4:14
- Matthew 10:30
- Colossians 3:2
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7
- 2 Corinthians 7:10-11
- Matthew 7:3
- James 2:19
- 1 John 4:4
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!