Episode 028 | Back to School: Breaking Bad Habits
Air Date: August 2, 2021
Episode Description: Are you looking for ways to make the transition from summertime fun to back-to-school as conflict-free and smooth as possible? Have your kids enjoyed a leisurely summer of flexibility and sleeping late, and now you’re dreading the battle of waking up? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss how to get back into a routine and break some of the bad habits kids have a tendency to fall into over summer break.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Click here to get in on the Instagram GIVEAWAY!
- A bundle of ALL of Ginger’s resources
- To enter - like the post on Instagram, follow Ginger and Katy, and tag your friends in the comments
John Piper article on tardiness and punctuality:
- Quick Tip: remove slime from fabric and carpet with vinegar and a brush
No More Whining Timers
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center