Episode 013 | Q & A Day: Older Child Who Argues and Disobeys
Air Date: April 19, 2021
Episode Description: Do you have a child who seems to enjoy arguing with you? Do you have a hard time not engaging in the argument? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan for another edition of “Ask Ginger” (also known as “Q & A Day”) as they discuss how to handle an older child who argues and is disobedient.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
John Piper article
Song Katy uses while we clean the house:
“Joyful Noise” by Ellie Holcomb
- Kanban for kids article
- 2021 Kansas Homeschool Expo on May 21st and 22nd
- Ginger and Katy will be there and would love to meet you!
Click each image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for an extra 10% off the bundle deal for ALL of Ginger’s resources and an extra 10% off the Wise Words for Moms bundle deal
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center