Episode 007 | Fun Ideas for a Christ-Centered Easter
Air Date: March 8, 2021
Episode Description: Are you looking for fun and creative ways to teach your kids about the true meaning of Easter this year? Are you longing to see your children get more excited about the resurrection of Jesus, rather than egg hunts, Easter baskets, and getting hopped up on sugar? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they share fun ideas for keeping Jesus the center of your Easter celebration.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Click here to get your free Easter printables!
Amazon Affiliate Links (click here for more information)
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s newest parenting book, I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
Here's Katy's Easter picture with the famous white gloves!
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram and enter the GIVEAWAY for all 5 of the Easter books!
- Follow Ginger on Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!