Ep. 019 | The Dangers of Scolding
Air Date: May 31, 2021
Episode Description: Do you struggle to react in a gentle and loving way when your children mess up? Are you tired of all the yelling and looking for a more peaceful approach to correcting your children? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they discuss a self-controlled, loving plan for reproving children biblically.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Want to order Ginger’s resources internationally? We’ve got you covered!
- Click for Information about International Order
- New City Catechism:
- Click here to get in on the Instagram - deadline is June 1!
- Boxed set with all eight volumes of the Draw-Write-Now books
To enter just follow @ginger.hubbard, @katyinacorner, & @rainbowresource on Instagram, like the post, and tag your friends in the comments
- I’d love to meet our listeners in or near Bourbonnais, IL or Denver, CO in person
- I’ll be speaking at the IL Christian Home Educators conference June 3-5
- I’ll be at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool conference in Denver from June 17-19
Click the image to go directly to the item
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off Ginger’s Wise Words for Moms chart & I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Proverbs 15:28
- Proverbs 15:1
- Ephesians 4:22-23
- Ephesians 6:1-3
- Colossians 3:20
- Ephesians 6:4
- James 1:19-20
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center