Ep. 018 | Fun Ideas for a Productive Summer
Air Date: May 24, 2021
Episode Description: Would you like some fun ideas to bring structure and productivity to summer days with your kids? Do you dread summer breaks because you don’t know what you’re supposed to do with the kids all day every day? Join Ginger Hubbard and Katy Morgan as they give you some easy ideas for how you can keep the kids occupied this summer.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Sarah Mackenzie’s “Just-Because-We-Can” Day ideas:
- Click here to get in on the Instagram giveaway!
- Boxed set with all eight volumes of the Draw-Write-Now books
To enter just follow @ginger.hubbard, @katyinacorner, & @rainbowresource on Instagram, like the post, and tag your friends in the comments
- I’d love to meet our listeners in or near Bourbonnais, IL or Denver, CO in person
- I’ll be speaking at the IL Christian Home Educators conference June 3-5
- I’ll be at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool conference in Denver from June 17-19
Enter the code PARENTING at checkout for 10% off I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue
Find links to the books mentioned in Episode 18 and all of the other products we’ve talked about on the podcast on my Amazon Storefront.
SCRIPTURE REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Ginger on Instagram | Facebook
- Follow Katy here: Instagram
- Submit parenting questions here: Ask Ginger
- Submit quick tips here: Quick Tips
- Subscribe to Ginger’s newsletter here: Subscribe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Dwell, 10% off coupon code: GINGER10
- Not Consumed
- Rainbow Resource Center